|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
About the role:
Downer Defence are seeking a junior Business Analyst or senior Project Support Officer to work within the Canberra Data Centre. The successful candidate will work alongside a senior Business Analyst to assist in the delivery of Service Management Support Architecture.
- Assist in the development and delivery of a series of Discovery/Requirements workshops.
- Assist in the drafting of Service Management Architecture, workshop to walkthrough and agree updates.
- Participate in the kick off workshops for the development and build teams (estimate 4 teams working in parallel).
- Work with the senior BA, Developers and Technical resources to develop workflows / templates.
- Document the Procedures and update as Build and test progresses.
- Experienced PSO or a junior Business Analyst with an understanding of the Defence industry.
- Previous Data Centre experience preferred but not essential.
- Service Management experience preferred but not essential.
- The ability to gather requirements and analyze work processes.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate with various stakeholders.
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)