|Job Type:||Full Time|
With the aim of optimising our collections operations process, we are seeking an experienced Senior Analyst; Collections Analytics to do just that!
This 12 month Fixed Term contract will allow you to gain exposure to the end-to-end lifecycle of the collections business, alongside INGs products, systems and data.
Joining this growing team, you’ll be an integral asset in the build, implementation and strategy mapping for our system improvement. You’ll be working within a supportive and growth-orientated environment; giving you the opportunity to engage in an extensive spectrum of activities.
If you are enthusiastic about data, strategy and process optimisation; look no further!
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- The subject matter expert of our collection system and data; supporting current operations and ultimately optimising our processes
- Responsible for ad hoc data extraction, manipulation and analysis; so we hope you like working with data!
- Dealing with both structured and unstructured data, retrieved from various sources like excel, SAS and our system database
- Designing, building and implementing pilot initiatives for the ultimate goal of process and system improvement
- Deducing business rules, and then building and documenting collection processes and from an end-to-end capacity
- Working closely with various internal stakeholders including Credit Risk, Marketing, IT and the wider Collections team
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Prior experience within a Senior process related role
- Banking and Financial Services experience; ideally within Collections, Product or Credit Risk
- Been involved in a system change and process optimisation campaign
- Advanced SQL and SAS experience
- Been responsible for in-depth data analysis, gathering requirements and solution implementation
- Drive, strong articulation and a desire to initiate change
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.