|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for a creative, upbeat Leader to join our Global System Integrator (GSI) team as a GSI Partner Development Manager in Australia/ New Zealand (ANZ). In this role, you will help drive Splunk’s GSI strategy in ANZ by capturing and developing key Partners in region as we accelerate our journey to becoming a “Cloud First” company in all we do. This role is a key execution role within Splunk’s GSI RTM in APAC.
You will align with the strategy for the Global GSI RTM. You will then own, build, lead, and launch business plans to accelerate and scale the growth of Splunk’s business with assigned partners in ANZ. Additionally, you will partner with our Partner Marketing team to build and drive Field co-marketing initiatives that will serve to facilitate the execution with these strategic partners and grow Splunk’s presence in market; resulting in hyper growth Splunk revenues. You will ideally have strong experience selling into and executing partnerships with GSIs and Service Providers.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
As part of the role of driving business with GSIs in ANZ, you will work with the Splunk Global GSI RTM Leadership and local Sales Leadership to:
- Develop and promote relationships between Splunk and focus GSI partners by defining high level objectives and specific implementation milestones and developing and executing business plans to achieve them.
- Drive offer development processes with the partners, resulting in growth in the partners’ licensing of Splunk products and services revenues for the GSIs.
- Engage Sales organization and client teams to define a GTM strategy, create and drive new revenue opportunities for Splunk
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for Splunk-powered offerings
- Manage the pipeline and quarterly execution with/to/through our partners. Report pipeline metrics up to Global RTM and APAC Partner Leadership
- Own the Executive relationships with the GSI partners in ANZ
- Own and drive go-to-market activities with GSIs in ANZ
- Develop and execute enablement plans to meet sales and delivery needs
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management teams – both Splunk and GSIs
- Partner with a range of cross functional teams to achieve shared objectives
- Exceed revenue targets and metrics
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 10+ years of business development or strategic account sales experience within enterprise software and/or SaaS companies. Experience partnering with Accenture is required.
- Track record of closing large multi-million-dollar MSP software transactions.
- 5+ recent years managing GTM relationships with strategic alliance partners while at an Enterprise Software and/or SaaS company
- 5+ years’ experience with direct sales (hunter/carrier and exceeded quota) to large enterprises
- A strong, verifiable track record of managing complex, revenue generating relationships
- Referenceable relationships with relevant strategic alliances
- Technical understanding of Cloud, IT architectures, data center operations and security solutions
- Experience defining, implementing and managing go-to-market activities
- Experience working in a global matrix environment would be an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel domestically. International (Singapore) travel required occasionally
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.