|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Director Devices Portfolio & Supplier Management will define, develop, lead and implement Optus supplier strategy and conduct the procurement for fixed, mobile and broadband devices & SIM portfolios.
This is a unique role where you will build market leading relationships with multi-cultural, executive level leaders in key suppliers and relevant Optus stakeholders.
You will oversee and manage the supplier management team across to deliver to budget, competitive advantage and to performance manage suppliers to ensure industry best practice is achieved. Working closely with the relevant Optus stakeholders including portfolio, finance, risk, legal and network teams to manage the devices balance sheet, support working capital and detailed budget reviews.
- An exceptional people leader, communicator and influencer.
- Lead the Optus devices portfolio across all categories including handsets, tablets, SIMs, Fixed Wireless Access, Customer Premise Equipment, Mobile Broadband, & IOT Accessories
- Define the device portfolio requirements based on customer segments and the proposition needs of the Post Paid, Pre-Paid, Home and Enterprise businesses
- Develop and implement a portfolio strategy that drives innovation, strong customer experience, differentiation and scarcity, all combining to establish Optus as having the most compelling devices portfolio in the Australian market
- Define and implement the Devices Supplier Strategy through the successful ranging and prioritisation of selected devices. Drive influence into the supplier partners at HQ and Country MD level
- Partner with Channel Marketing, CVM, Finance, GTM, Product and Supplier Management to create the best in-class device launch executions in Australia in conjunction with the best brand experience
- Lead demand forecasting for all devices categories through successful management of Sales & Operations Planning.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.