WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Operating on a 2:1 roster from Perth, you'll be responsible for overseeing all Quality activities on Site, ensuring Contractors and EPCM requirements are monitored and reported to Construction Manager.
- Implement the project quality management plan to deliver the contractual scope
- Leadership responsibility for all Site quality activities on the allocated work areas
- Interface between the Construction and Commissioning teams
- Review and approval of MDRs and ITPs including supporting documentation
- Ensuring that progressive inspections and acceptance of works through hold/witness points sign off is occurring
- Conduct Quality Audits Internal and Contractors - following up on outcome items until acceptance
- Ensuring compliance of the Completions Commissioning Management System (CCMS)
- Review, verify and provide feedback on Contractors Quality records compliance
- Attend punch listing process for construction activities
- Support Construction teams to identify areas of improvement and correct issues that may impact standard of works
- Develop or participate in the development of project documentation.
- Guide and accompany Contractors’ teams through acceptance and handover of works
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for someone who can facilitate a continuous improvement in order to achieve best practice and to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- A Degree in physical sciences; Mechanical or Electrical discipline would be advantageous (but not a requirement)
- Demonstrated ability to implement and maintain QA/QC processes and plans
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence team members on site, both internal or external
- 7 years’ experience in construction and/or operational construction
- Experience in the use of a Completions Commissioning Management Systems (CCMS)
- Audit qualifications
If you are looking for your next challenge APPLY NOW or contact Sym Quaggan on 08 9265 3643.