|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Why Platform Engineering?
In Deloitte Platform Engineering, we are committed to changing the way that businesses leverage technology, solving the world's wickedest technology challenges! Our team are specialists in integration and enable digital transformation by connecting the core systems at the heart of organisations to … anything. We build modern technology solutions that run in public and private cloud environments.
We look for a rare breed of person, whom we affectionately call a Unicorn. Technically excellent. Wholeheartedly passionate. Aspirational. Someone who believes in themselves, is willing to think and work differently, and ultimately thrive on winning as a Champion Team.
We currently have an opportunity for an Integration Engineer to join our Managed Services team in Melbourne! The role will open you up to the world of AWS, Google, Azure and cloud integration, with a development plan around on-the-job learning and certifications.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in Java development;
- An understanding of Boomi, Fuse/Camel/Spring or MuleSoft layers, platform patterns and best practices;
- Eagerness to work in a managed services environment providing development support and enhancements with true passion for solving our clients' problems;
- Agile, ITIL or DevOps experience;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Willingness to obtain technical certifications;
- Comfort working in a flexible and dynamic environment;
- Australian Citizenship, as NV1 Security Clearance is required.
If all we have mentioned above has added a bit of sparkle to your day, then we can't wait to show you what is possible at Deloitte!
The future is exciting and we are growing at a rapid pace!! If you have any questions, or to further understand your career possibilities with Deloitte, contact Rebecca McDonald (our Unicorn Whisperer) on 07 3308 1659.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.