|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Subsidised professional qualifications
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
Part technical, Part client facing. Flex your Oracle skills in a supportive team as you watch your ideas come to life in solutions we offer clients!
What will your typical day look like?
You will flex your natural "people" talent by forming authentic relationships with clients to understand and deliver their reporting and information requirements, whilst exercising your background in Oracle ERP and EPM applications. As a systematic and inquisitive learner, you will find yourself continually growing and developing your career, specialising in data, analytics and reporting using Oracle Technologies, while accessing all the resources Deloitte has to offer! This role is 50% technical and 50% client facing.
About the team
Welcome to Deloitte's Enterprise Application Team in Sydney and meet our talented Oracle Consultants! We are passionate about transforming our deep expertise in Oracle Cloud into innovate business solutions for clients. We take pride in growing our position as a tier 1 global practice and find fulfillment in watching our work succeed from the start to finish of our projects.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You will ideally have between previous experience in a similar role with the following:
- Strong experience with developing complex Oracle SQL queries and data models
- Experience with Oracle analytics tools and methodologies. Including Oracle OBIEE, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality or Oracle BI Publisher.
- Knowledge of how data flows through Oracle ERP / HCM applications and its database tables
- Experience in full life cycle Oracle ERP or Reporting implementations
- Preferred experience and knowledge across data analytic components including data lake, enterprise data warehousing and common enterprise models.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we'd like to hear from you. Click 'Apply now' below to submit you application. Please note we do not accept CV applications via email.