WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be responsible for the supervision of contractor and sub-contractor groups to ensure that design, technical and quality standards are achieved and according to time and budget parameters.
- Manages and assesses contractor performance and track progress in relation to the project construction schedule
- Ensure contractor works are being carried out with appropriate level of supervision
- Preparation and submission of weekly and monthly progress reports
- Approve and audit contractor documentation as required
- Manage engineering design issues and recommend improvements
- Ensure relevant paperwork has been approved prior to authorisation of day works being performed by the contractor
- Manage contractor compliance to relevant statutory and client documentation
WHO YOU ARE
- Prior experience working on major mining & resources projects
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organisation
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience, including direct line supervision of large construction work teams
- Knowledge of Safety, Human Resources and general management concepts.
- Results orientated and self motivated individual.
- Relevant trade qualification, OHS Certification or tertiary qualification (Electrical preferred)
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers a supportive and inclusive culture, a competitive market hourly rate and a strong focus on teamwork – then apply today! For more information on the position, please contact Sym Quaggan on 08 9265 3643.