|Location:||Albany, Broome, Bunbury, Esperance, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Karratha, Kununurra, Merredin, Moora, Newman, Northam, Perth, Port Hedland, Tom Price, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At WesTrac, you may think our business is machinery, this is not the case. Our business is also about people. We’re about bringing diverse people together into teams so they can achieve great things. WesTrac is currently seeking managers and supervisors in our regional areas who are passionate about people and inspiring them to join us on the journey to success.
As a leader, you will be accountable for creating a safe, productive and enjoyable work environment. Using your excellent people skills, you will create positive engagement development opportunities for your team. You will guide the team to exceed our customers’ expectations and live by our values, while ensuring the operational performance of the branch.
For these roles, we offer an attractive relocation and remuneration package. There is also the benefit of living within a close-knit community and having the time to explore the many attractions available in regional Western Australia.
We are seeking managers and supervisors who have:
- Extensive experience guiding and mentoring large teams
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills and the ability to engage with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated commercial and business acumen
- Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Relocation available with housing provided in some locations or housing allowance if no housing is available
- Formal training and development
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on airline memberships, motor vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted Cat merchandise
- Discounted health insurance
Now is an exciting time to join WesTrac. We are a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline. We offer job security, as well as an opportunity to make a difference.
WesTrac is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from females and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.