WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Operating on a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth, you will be responsible for overseeing the Safety function for site. The role will play an integral part of a solar project by implementing HSE management procedures, educating senior management on safety guidelines and conducting audits and assessments.
- Conducting risk assessments, audits, incident investigations and safety inspections
- Assist with the development, implementation and improvement of HSE management standards and procedures
- Ensure compliance with the all Site Management Plans
- Deliver site inductions, toolbox talks and provide technical guidance to senior management
- Promotion of corporate health and safety standards, strategies and practices
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for an experienced Site Safety Advisor who is passionate about driving and improving proactive safety practises.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications & audit qualifications
- A minimum of 7 years working as Safety Advisor, with FIFO experience
- Strong understanding of safety management and a strong approach to implementation
- Knowledge of safety systems and databases
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers a supportive and inclusive culture, a competitive market hourly rate and a strong focus on teamwork – then apply today! For more information on the position, please contact Sym Quaggan on 08 9265 3643.