WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Operating on a 2:1 roster from Perth, you will be responsible for overseeing, approving and managing onsite electrical & maintenance activities for site. This role is dynamic and holds a hands-on function to ensure deadlines are being met and safety is ensured.
- Support the Site Superintendent in overseeing site inductions and ensuring works are carried out safely
- Undertake site inspections and report directly back to the Site Superintendent
- Ensure the quality of output on the electrical and instrumentation components are in line with the needs of the company
- Coordinating and monitoring QA / QC compliance
- Direct and control maintenance activities to ensure that standards of quality, cost and schedules are met
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for someone who can manage site electrical activities who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves. This is a dynamic and exciting project within the mining & resource space – you will provide leadership and guidance to a small team ensuring project deliverables are fulfilled.
- Nationally recognised Electrical trade qualification
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with a variety of stake holders at all levels
- You will be a hands-on leader in the day to day planning and preparation of activities
- Previous experience working on Solar Farm projects is highly regarded
- Positive leadership skills and ability to work well with a team
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers a supportive and inclusive culture, a competitive market hourly rate and a strong focus on teamwork – then apply today! For more information on the position, please contact Sym Quaggan on 08 9265 3643.