WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Operating on a 2:1 roster from Perth and reporting directly to the Site Superintendent, this varied role will see you coordinate day to day deliverables required by the project. This is a dynamic mining & resources project focused on Solar, you will be accountable for managing client expectations and progress reports for the Civil site function.
- Engage with all compliance requirements to ensure the safety, quality and environmental aspects are executed
- Participate in worksite inspections, accident reporting and investigations, develop safe work procedures as required
- Supervising staff on site including plant operators, contractors and the civil team.
- Champion a positive attitude toward safety and environment within the business
- Monitoring performance on site, including subcontractor performance
WHO YOU ARE
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Civil Site Supervisor with a strong background in bulk earthworks to join a major resource project.
- Strong background in the civil construction industry with proven experience as a Site Supervisor
- Extensive experience with Bulk Earthworks
- Relevant tickets and licences including, white card and High Risk Licence
- Knowledge and understanding of complex civil and construction designs
- Experience operating heavy machinery and overseeing a crew
- Demonstrated experience and ability in achieving budget and program goals
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers a supportive and inclusive culture, a competitive market hourly rate and a strong focus on teamwork – then apply today! For more information on the position, please contact Sym Quaggan on 08 9265 3643.