|Location:||Albany, Broome, Bunbury, Esperance, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Karratha, Kununurra, Merredin, Moora, Newman, Northam, Perth, Port Hedland, Tom Price, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is having another successful year in 2020 and next year is looking to be even bigger with upcoming major projects already in the pipeline. As a result, we have permanent opportunities for heavy duty fitters who are looking for a rewarding and stable career with a leading OEM, working with our regional teams.
Currently we have positions available immediately for:
- Product support advisors
- Warranty support
- Drill technicians
- Shovel technicians
We are looking for experts who are passionate about providing customer service and working with the newest technology on exciting new projects. Each day will provide you with opportunities to challenge your knowledge and learn while visiting customer sites to diagnose and repair Cat® equipment and complete warranty repair work.
To set you up for success, via the WesTrac Institute, you will have access to the latest training and technical knowledge relating to Cat equipment, as well as mentoring and guidance from industry experts.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with extensive experience and product knowledge of Cat equipment including hydraulic mining shovels or surface drills.
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- A passion for customer experience
What we offer:
- Housing allowance provided for residential positions or FIFO allowance for Perth based roles
- Formal training and development
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on airline memberships, motor vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted Cat merchandise
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a Friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1,000 for each successful referral
WesTrac is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from females and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.