|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are:
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Defence Systems is seeking to engage a Systems Engineer to support the design & delivery of complex systems within Defence.
- Demonstrated understanding of system engineering principles and concepts
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team comprising contractors, APS and military staff
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outcomes within tight time frames
- Tertiary Engineering qualifications
- Understanding of purpose and relationships between a wide range of Systems Engineering artefacts
- Able to communicate effectively across all organisational levels.
- Recent military experience (preference for joint operations) is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work autonomously based on high level guidance and direction.
What we offer:
- A diverse and challenging work environment
- A growing business where opportunities are favourable
- A great team where you are empowered to lead
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Leasing
- Referral bonuses
- Leave Purchases
- Access to monthly Professional Development Sessions (including specialist forums)
Candidates must be Australian citizens, ideally with a minimum NV1 security clearance, or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
(Please note: Downer Group does not accept applications via email).