|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time|
Diona is an award-winning business with a portfolio of high-profile projects built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in the design and construction of cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We are currently working on a Joint Venture for major water infrastructure capital delivery program in Adelaide and Regional South Australia and looking for an experienced Project Controls / Reporting Coordinator to be part of the operational support team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Project Control & Reporting Coordinator for this project you will liaise with the Joint Venture project team to source information and generate informative & accurate project controls reports. Reporting to the Project Controls Manager you will also:
- Be responsible for dashboard reporting updates including output status, schedule status and cashflow.
- Maintaining and updating resource plans.
- Conduct monthly reporting for internal and client stakeholders as required.
- Data collection and reporting metrics for Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI), Industry Participation Plans and other project information.
WHO YOU ARE
As a successful applicant you will have excellent communication both verbal & written as well as high attention to detail. You will also have:
- Previous experience working within the construction & utility industry
- Experience using Primavera Software P6 & Power BI
- Excellent numeracy & analytical ability
- Ability to operate autonomously and deliver to outlined timeframes
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW to join the Diona team or contact the Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for more information.