|Job Type:||Full Time|
Digital Implementation Specialist - Endeavour X
- Surry Hills location
- Play a key role in Endeavour X as we digitally transform the business
- Work as part of a close knit and collaborative team
About the role
The Digital Implementation Specialist is a technical expert whose expertise within the tag management domain is vital in ensuring appropriate and accurate tracking of our digital platforms. Working with the Senior Implementation Specialist, Chapter Lead, Product Owners, Business domain experts and other technical experts, the Digital Implementation Specialist will manage the implementation of tagging solutions for our core analytics platform, DMP solution, digital media and other third party tracking solutions.
As part of the digital analytics chapter, you will also be able to leverage the capability that exists across the other chapter members. By developing strong relationships, shared ways of working and leveraging the skills of the chapter we aim to build a strong analytics capability and embed data and insight into the business.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership and best practice digital analytics strategies and implementation across Endeavour owned properties
- Work with digital marketing teams to understand digital tracking and analytics requirements
- Work with analytics teams to support building of digital analytics reports using the implemented tags/analytics
- Implementation of digital analytics solutions and tag management, primarily using Adobe products across our owned properties
- Implement tags for 3rd party media platforms used for search, display, social and affiliate channels
- Work closely with the marketing, UX and technology teams to design and implement tag specifications for new product features and enhancements to websites
- Identify, diagnose and troubleshoot data quality and site tagging issues
- Ongoing management and configuration of Adobe Analytics implementations
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an experienced and technically minded Implementation Specialist with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously across different brands in a fast paced environment - you will be able to prioritise varying requests to align with business needs and manage stakeholder expectations.
- 3+ years hands on experience working with web analytics implementations
- Strong experience working with Tag Management software (e.g. Adobe DTM, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten) and data layers
- In-depth product knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics data collection and administration
- Independent worker, managing own tasks and timelines
- In-depth knowledge of DTM tagging including implementation solution design
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Analytics report suite configuration, processing rules and classifications
- Experience implementing web analytics solutions for single page architecture websites
- Experience implementing 3rd party media tags such as DoubleClick, Adwords, Facebook, Rakuten or similar platforms
- Experience implementing enhanced ecommerce for google analytics desirable
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!