|Location:||Dandenong South, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Water Services South are seeking to appoint Project Accountant for a maternity leave fixed term contract, based in Seven Hills, NSW. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Project Accountant will support the Program, Project Finance, and Commercial Managers to provide quality financial deliverables to the Downer Pipetech ACT and NSW team.
- Assist with preparation and monitoring of project/operational budgets
- Analyse and report on labour and plant utilisation
- Prepare and process journals and accruals as required.
- Support operational managers in maximising recovery of project costs in a timely manner by developing robust tracking processes
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations as required
- Raise project claims in line with contractual timeframes
- Review and follow up of debtor and WIP balances to ensure working capital is optimised
- Develop cash flow projections and monitor actual results
- Support bid and tender preparation
This role will suit a Project Accountant who is experienced working with Project Managers and internal stakeholders in providing trusted and valued functional service.
- Tertiary level qualification in Accounting or Commerce
- Demonstrated financial / project accounting experience
- Exposure to large ERP systems (JDE preferable)
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Excel
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work on long term Utilities projects with Tier 1 construction company
- Great company benefits
- Supportive and dynamic team environment
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY button.
For more information about the role, please contact: Sanjay Kumar Talent & Sourcing Business Partner email: Sanjay.Kumar2@downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).