|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan Middle Office Services provides services including Instruction Capture & Processing, Derivatives & OTC Processing, Asset Servicing, Security Lending, Reconciliations and Investment Book of Record (IBOR) analysis to Global Investment Managers Front and Middle Offices. The Middle Office Operations Service Delivery Team is a department within the Middle Office team that houses client facing professionals that support our day to day service delivery to clients. The IBOR Team is responsible for ensuring clients receive a premier service by validating all Trade Exceptions / Trade Capture / Asset Servicing / Derivatives Processing and Reconciliations are completed to the highest standard. Ultimately the team is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the IBOR delivered to end clients. Additionally, the IBOR service delivery team liaises with our clients to ensure any issues are resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking a key position as a Client facing contact supporting the IBOR Teams. On a daily basis, the Sydney team will be the first global team facing the client once the Start of Day IBOR has been released.
- Oversee large components of the daily operational activities essential to the construction and delivery of client reporting (IBOR)
- Building solid relationships with Client teams including Front Office, Performance & Risk, and Compliance teams
- Management of workflow between upstream teams and handovers from Trade Capture / Asset Servicing / Derivatives Processing
- Work with Global IBOR teams based in Europe and US to achieve 100% timeliness and accuracy and seamless integration in a ‘follow the sun’ model.
- Ensure the service quality that is delivered to Clients is of an excellent standard and co-ordinate and participate in Middle Office service reviews with Clients.
To be successful you will need:
- Proven experience within the banking industry with middle office experience along with attention to detail surrounding Service Level Agreements and accuracy
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility and excellent client facing skills and communication style and proven ability to deal with key clients
- Proven ability to work accurately and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Extensive understanding of OTC instruments / Exchange Traded Derivatives / Fixed Income Securities / Equity products
- Strong team player with the ability to set and maintain high standards
- Ability to work and have an understanding of responsibilities of other products (Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Asset Servicing, Trade Processing)