WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting into the HSEQ Manager, this long term opportunity will be required to provide all-round administrative support across the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality function. Your day to day duties will include:
- Database management, auditing and weekly/monthly reporting for the HSE team
- Actively engaging with managers and senior personnel to review, update and format policies and procedure documentation
- Varied administrative duties such as scheduling, reporting, data entry, document control and tender support
- Assist in the coordination of project and site-specific inductions for personnel
- Ensuring approvals are in place within time frames and scheduling is accurate/closed out if needed
- Collation and administration of training modules, induction documentation and presentations
- Risk Scheduling and Administration
WHO YOU ARE
Ideally you will have an understanding of the environment, with knowledge of policies, procedures and auditing requirements. We’re looking for someone who is professional and enthusiastic to provide complete support and function for the HSEQ Manager.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety requirements and Quality Assurance procedures
- Demonstrated experience using SharePoint
- Experience with WHS Monitor and “Pro Map” is desirable but not essential
- High level of interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Tertiary Qualifications or equivalent with course work in business curriculum or Health & Safety
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers a supportive and inclusive culture, a competitive market hourly rate and a strong focus on teamwork – then apply today!