|Job Type:||Full Time|
Varied position – admin and operating
Boral have an opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised Weighbridge Operator to join the Mt Bundy Quarry team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to provide site support including administration, order processing and allocations, weighbridge operation, purchasing and when needed, water cart and dump truck operations.
In this varied position, you will work with a small team who support each other and you will receive training from a long standing team member who will show you the ropes. And, no need to worry about the drive to work, the team have a crew car and commute together!
The working week covers Monday to Friday plus Saturdays pending site requirements and requires an early start of 6.30am.
- Weighbridge operation including the ticketing of incoming and outgoing trucks
- Manage reception at the quarry office including meet and greet, site inductions, couriers and mail handling
- Allocations of trucks, product and customer orders
- Raising purchase orders, work orders, compiling spreadsheets and reports
- Purchasing, invoicing and maintenance of all purchasing records including invoicing and order tracking
- Receive and inspect raw material deliveries
- Handle COD sales, prepare and process dockets
What are we looking for?
- Strong administration experience
- Previous experience in weighbridge role preferred, however, not essential
- Experience operating water carts and dump trucks
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to safety and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team with minimal supervision
- Advanced computer skills along with well-developed organisational skills
Why join the Boral team?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, successful team with a long term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Perm role
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries as at 30 June 2017.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au