|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join the BOQ Team: Owner Managed Branch – Subiaco Location
- Suit commercial and retail lending experienced Business Development Manager from a Financial Services background
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
With its origins dating back to 1874, BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist with our customers in achieving their financial goals.
As the Business Development Manager, you will relish the opportunity in introducing high quality commercial business opportunities to BOQ, whilst maintaining market share within your area of representation. Further, you will be required to source new opportunities internally via the Owner Managed Branch network, coupled with your existing and prospective customers and referral networks.
Further, you will also be required to educate, coach and train staff within the Retail Financial Services division, on Business Banking products, policies and procedures to facilitate the identification of potential opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the introduction of quality business to the Bank at an acceptable margin
- Develop and implement a calling program to target customers and generate business development activities
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities for Bank of Queensland
- Build an acceptable level of external referral sources to ensure targets are met
- Lead role in educating, coaching and training branch colleagues on Business Banking products, policies and procedures
- Proactively develop and maintain face-to-face relationships with internal and external customers
As a commercial astute individual, your proven business development experience, will be complimented by your solid networks within the banking arena. Naturally, you will thrive in a collaborative team environment, increasing BOQ’s market share, by demonstrating:
- Proven business development experience within Banking and Financial Services industry
- Proven experience in building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Proven experience in managing risk and meeting business compliance and audit obligations
- Sound knowledge of the commercial market and competitor products
- Sound knowledge of the Business Banking product/industry
- Demonstrated ability to analyse complex financial statements and assist in preparation of detailed credit submissions
How to Apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.