|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a opportunities for experienced Auto Electricians to join our Metro based team in South Guildford.
This role is responsible for assembling & delivering high quality new machine equipment to our customer base, ensuring optimum safety and efficiency throughout the entire build process. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the roster will be 5 days on, 2 days off, 12.5-hour shifts (inclusive of a 30-minute unpaid meal break).
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Clean and organised workshop environment
- Opportunity to expand your skillset across a variety of departments
- Safety first working culture
- Refer a friend program – opportunity to earn up to $1000
To be successful the following is required:
- Auto Electrical Trade Qualification
- Current Refrigeration Licence
- Experience working with Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Caterpillar product knowledge highly regarded
- Dedicated commitment to safety & quality assurance
- Ability to work within a team & autonomously
- Dedicated to fulfilling internal and external customer requirements
- Forklift, Dogging or Rigging, EWP, Overhead Crane, W@H, Confined Space Tickets desirable
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.