|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly-competent and highly-motivated employees.
Here's where you come in…
To support our growth, we are seeking a Dealer who will be part of a team that is responsible for managing the Fund's centralized execution function. This role represents an outstanding opportunity due to size and complexity that will continue to grow as we internalize more AUM and as we broaden the depth of instruments and markets which are traded by the Fund.
In this role you will:
- Execute and implement strategies across equities, foreign exchange, fixed income and derivatives.
- Provide implementation advice and analysis to support investment decisions.
- Monitor and provide market intelligence to the internal investment teams regarding changing market conditions and insight regarding trade execution.
- Proactively monitor and manage trading activities to minimize implementation costs for the Fund.
- Ensure all trading is conducted within the laws/regulations of each country and/or exchange.
- Monitor efficiency of execution counterparties and manage these relationships to the benefit of AustralianSuper's members.
The successful candidate will have strong experience covering institutional dealing including a diverse approach to trade execution incorporating voice dealing, competitive pricing, risk transfer and algorithmic trading. You will also possess the following:
- Experience in Equities or Equity related instruments
- Strong strategic, problem-solving skills and data analysis skills
- Excellent relationship skills with people across all levels both internally and externally
- A thorough understanding of best practice global trading standards, regulatory frameworks and associated IT systems
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. At AustralianSuper we consider flexible ways of working for everyone and every role, we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results, please apply now!
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you