The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
EY’s Strategy and Transactions (SaT) division offers corporate, government and private equity clients’ professional transaction advice and services, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through to deal execution, and transaction integration. The goal is to help EY clients achieve their best capital performance, deliver value to their stakeholders and meet their strategic objectives.
We are looking for Senior Consultants within the Transaction Strategy and Execution (TSE) IT team in both our Melbourne and Sydney offices. This role is offered on a flexible full time or part time basis.
As part of the TSE Transaction IT team, you will advise and support clients through the deal lifecycle, providing a range of sell-side and buy-side IT advice to clients. Services range from complex IT due diligence, post-merger IT integration, IT carve out/separation and post deal value enhancement through IT levers.
- Work well within a team environment delivering IT due diligence, IT post-merger integration and IT separation projects
- Produce written work products and reports of the highest quality
- Develop effective client relationships at the appropriate client level
- Strive for the highest levels of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products
- Effective problem-solving skills, curiosity and creative thinking
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with senior oversight and guidance
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accept and thrive on feedback in order to add value
- Project management or project co-ordination experience
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and other research tools
- Management Consulting or Professional Services experience
- A good understand of corporate IT environments and/or
- Exposure to mergers and acquisitions