|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We are currently seeking a Transport Allocator to take charge of the coordination of logistics for the supply and delivery of asphalt within our Rosehill business. Your role will include daily dispatch plans while minimizing waste and maximising the efficiency of the fleet.
- A background in transport / logistics or similar
- Demonstrable understanding of fleet operations and production planning, preferably with a computerised tracking package and on paper
- Working knowledge of fatigue management, load restraints and chain of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills coupled with an ability to provide customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Competent computer skills (Microsoft Office) and in-house systems industry specific
- Punctual and reliable (5am starts Monday to Friday)
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. For more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.