|Location:||Brisbane, South Brisbane|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Manage a portfolio of SME Agribusiness customers within your local community
- Be supported to grow and learn in an industry you are passionate about!
- Deliver exceptional service and tailored customer outcomes
A career that gives you more
Our Emerald team are looking for an experienced Banker to join them to manage a growing and diverse portfolio of Agribusiness SME customers. This portfolio has a primary concentration of beef, cotton, citrus, table grapes, cereals and pulses. As such, experience in the Agribusiness Banking industry will be advantageous.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
- Working with team members
The purpose of my role:
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter , and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
Ideally tertiary qualified with an agriculture or business-related discipline, your experience as a Commercial or Agribusiness Manager with a comprehensive understanding of business/commercial and farm management practices will ensure your success in managing and growing this active portfolio of agribusiness clients.
Looking for a lifestyle change? Emerald is a large country hub in the Central Highlands. For more information, click here
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.