|Location:||Leongatha, Sale, Traralgon|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to project success, Downer Group’s Utilities team are seeking experienced Lineworkers to join the team across the following Victorian locations:
Key responsibilities will include overhead and underground projects for our client and provision of after hour's availability and emergency response. Also included, is the inspection of customer installations for compliance with Service and Installation rules (SIR'S) and wiring regulations; conduct inspections to ensure compliance to quality standards; carry out meter maintenance and installations; conduct maintenance, installation, disconnection and removal of customer supply services of both underground and overhead.
- Certificate III in ESI Distribution is essential
- Current valid driver’s licence
- ESI Worker card
- Glove & Barrier qualification is preferred
- Authorised Zone Sub Station operator an advantage
- Knowledge of low voltage metering equipment
- Detailed knowledge of high and low voltage reticulation system, high voltage operating and access permit procedures
- Detailed knowledge of service and installation rules
- Proven ability to plan, organise, analyse and solve problems and to have sound decision making skills
- Licensed crane/ borer operator (an advantage)
- Leadership experience (preferred)
- There may be a requirement to work away from home, from time-to-time
- Requirement to work out of hours (Availability roster)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunities with competitive hourly rate
- Excellent employee benefits program including discounted health insurance, gym memberships, travel, shopping and more!
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact Elysha Evans, Talent & Sourcing Business Partner at Elysha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.