|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your path to many possible futures
- Challenging and innovative projects
- An opportunity to make a visible difference to a ~A$60b business, developing and executing the most critical strategic initiatives within divisions and across the portfolio
- Join an experienced team with strong mentorship and development
The team mandate is to develop high quality strategic plans and projects, either focused on business units or across the portfolio. We target areas that represent the most significant sources of profitable growth for the company, which are outside the ‘day job’ and which require additional resources to help think bigger, faster, sooner. This role will report to Senior Strategy Manager / General Manager and will be responsible for managing projects or key work streams in major projects, managing teams and providing strategic advice. You'll be responsible for;
- Structuring problems and defining the plans of action to solve them
- Extracting insights from complex analysis
- Running client meetings
- Coaching junior team members
- Problem solve key business questions
- Project manage a project or key work streams in major projects
- Inject strategic and innovative thinking into the issues that the business faces
- Influence key stakeholders to deliver impactful change
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who can establish strong relationships with senior managers with the ability to influence and engage. You will have the ability to manage and develop junior team members, drawing on your structured and rigorous approach. You are dedicated and results focused with a customer first mindset.
- Experience in a top tier strategy consultancy, investment bank or corporate strategy team
- Outstanding academic record and social achievements
- Demonstrated deep experience and knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks, project and change management
- Superb written and oral communication with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Analytics and quantitative modelling
- Consumer market experience and retail experience is an advantage
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.