|Location:||Australian Capital Territory|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Uniting is passionate about supporting our clients to stay independent in their own homes for as long as possible. We are looking a like-minded Senior Workforce Lead to join the Home and Community Care team in ACT.
Duties and responsibilities:
Ensure teams are adequately skilled, resourced, and providing a high-quality service
Ensure rostering practices optimise roster efficiencies and meet both operational and legislative needs
Develop the capability of team members through coaching and mentoring
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, their families and other external stakeholders
You will require experience leading large teams in a diverse and dynamic environment. You will need to be someone looking to build a career in the rapidly expanding home-based aged care service sector.
Skills and experience:
- Complex staff rostering, workforce planning and/or logistics exposure
- Able to work as part of the local leadership team to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated employee development and performance management
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or Cert IV in Training or Assessment an advantage
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for our staff and our clients.
We are bold , imaginative , respectful and compassionate .
Further to this we offer:
- Competitive salary packaging options
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients