|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Head Office
- Multiple opportunities available
About the role:
A new opportunity has arisen to join the Retail Lending Support team
Retail Lending Support (RLS) is to provide a primary validation directed at maintaining a satisfactory balance in BOQ's loan portfolio between our key risk and reward imperatives.
As an RLS Analyst you will provide support to the RLS Manager and undertake validation of retail loan applications from the BOQ retail network and broker channels
Key Responsibilities in this role will included:
- Ensuring compliance with credit policy when completing supporting tasks
- Maintaining and prioritising daily tasks against service delivery expectations
- Ensuring that quality service is provided within agreed service level time frames and is professional at all times. Ensuring that the Bank's credit policies, procedures and requirements are adhered to and understood
- Producing relevant reports in a timely fashion and within agreed deadlines
- Improving origination practices.
- Completing all identified mandatory training and assessments successfully in accordance with any appropriate training program
To be considered for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- General Banking knowledge
- Experience in a branch/customer facing environment
- Good understanding of self-employed structures
- Be able to work in a high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Understanding of key business drivers and key success factors
- Involvement in supporting a banking network
- Word and excel knowledge
- Customer Service orientation
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals!
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.