|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Melbourne based role - excellent CBD location
- Suits an individual with previous experience in distressed credit management, insolvency or credit assessment
BoQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community. We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our Asset Management Group (AMG) team. As one of our AMG Manager's you will be responsible for the management of the Bank’s financially distressed commercial lending exposures.
This role is primarily involved in managing exposures across corporate, business and private banking, property development, agribusiness and specialised banking portfolios.
The AMG Manager’s key responsibilities for their portfolio include:
Direct engagement with customers and their advisors to manage individual files to an agreed strategy
Assessment of loan restructures and hardship requests
Identification and maintenance of adequate loan provisions
- Engagement and ongoing management of external consultants
Due to the nature of this being a specialist relationship manager role for a portfolio of customers it will include occasional travel.
As our ideal candidate for the role will exhibit all, or a combination of, the following skills, knowledge and experience:
Understanding of commercial and retail banking and general lending principles
Experience in distressed credit management, insolvency or credit assessment
Qualifications in business, accounting, agribusiness or finance related discipline
Understanding of relevant legislation and regulation regarding the banking and insolvency industries
- BOQ supports personal development opportunities both within and external to the organisation through formal courses, secondments, instructional learning, seminars and conferences
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.