|Location:||Lane Cove West|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to an internal promotion and and the award of the NorthConnex Maintenance Contract we are now seeking a 3rd or 4th year Electrical Apprentice to learn new asset management skills in a newly built state-of-the-art-tunnel.
In this role you will complete formal studies (TAFE) and gain practical on-the-job training within the electrical trade under the guidance of experienced, skilled technicians.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current General Construction Induction card (required)
- Currently studying an Electrical Apprenticeship at TAFE
- The ability to work cohesively in a team environment and take pride in your achievements
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training professional development and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. For more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.