|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Data Excellence Service Lead
- Based in Brisbane (Eight Mile Plains)
- Work as part of a close knit collaborative team
- Work on a variety of data projects supporting the Culture and People team
About the role
The Data Excellence Service Lead is a newly created role working in a dedicated squad focused on data integrity projects, working closely with the Culture and People team and other stakeholders across the group.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Be accountable for the management of the data integrity processes for Woolworths HR systems
- Prioritise data integrity activities aligned to data of highest risk and consequence
- Structure the data integrity team and task allocation to ensure the strongest governance over data rectification
- Implement end-to-end long term effective and sustainable process flow for data validation
- Oversee regular HR data cleanse activities to maintain data quality
- Oversee bulk requests management
- Upon receiving feedbacks on post-payroll issues, advise and guide Specialist Payroll Validation to develop appropriate actions / appropriately and adequately address these issues
- Lead the data integrity team and interact with stakeholders aligned to our Purpose, Values and Ways of Working
- Train and coach the data integrity team on error handling and data rectification procedures
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced analyst and people leader, who will be responsible for leading and coaching the data integrity team and managing a wide range of stakeholders across the business.
- 7+ years’ relevant experience in managing HR system data
- Experience with the management and understanding of HR requirements and processes (garnishments, overpayments, gross up payments, remuneration books, year-end certificates, gross to net calculations, periodic filings, etc.)
- Strong data analytics and governance skills
- Strong continuous improvements skills
- Strong communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Competent in the use of Google Word,Sheets and Slides (or equivalent)
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #work180