|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
Purpose of the role:
As our Frontend Developer, you will apply your software development expertise and experience, to work on a number of digital initiatives across key retail, delivery and e-commerce systems. Working in and utilising agile practices; you will be responsible in software development activities with the delivery of assigned stories and tasks whilst also protecting the quality of work at all stages of delivery.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Exceptional technical writing skills and the ability to deliver detailed documentation using markdown language
- A passion for developing web components which conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing enterprise-level single-page apps, preferably using Angular
- Strong knowledge of SEO principles and best practices
- Sound knowledge of website security
- Understanding of user interaction, design principles and standards
- CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Experience working closely with design teams
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining style guides
- Experience writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Ability to provide high-level estimations for new features
- In-depth knowledge of responsive and adaptive design
- Hands-on experience optimising sites for maximum performance and scalability
- Expert knowledge and understanding of RESTful web services
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Jasmine, Karma)
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Source control (GIT)
- Experience implementing a design system
- Experience with design tokens
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI)
- CMS integration experience
- Ecommerce experience
- Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira)
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You