|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready?
You will be critical in supporting the Acquisition Marketing team manage and report on the success of the customer acquisition strategy for Optus Business.
Importantly, you will execute profitable acquisition strategies, including the effective channel choice to drive demand, and creative to engage audiences. You will also be key in the day-to-day running of the Acquisition Marketing strategy, including ongoing optimisation and reporting back to key stakeholders.
Your daily responsibilities -
- Work with manager to lead, collaborate on and execute acquisition marketing strategy. Execute insight-led, creatively driven, best-in-class marketing campaigns for brand, product, network & service led proof points
- Work with our media agency and channel teams to plan, execute and optimise the media mix for both offline & online channels.
- Work with creative agency partners to develop compelling communications to drive a direct response & test various messages to develop creative insights for future performance.
- Manage media & production budgets at a campaign level, within overall product budget parameters.
- Collaborate with agency partners and internal teams to analyse performance reports & derive insights which will further improve media and creative results.
- Act as an ambassador for the SMB marketing amongst both the SMB business unit as well as consumer marketing team drive alignment and endorsement of marketing plans
- Identify and support innovation opportunities that deliver improved results in line with key objectives
Your essential ingredients for success ...
- Tertiary qualified in a Business-related discipline;
- Solid marketing working experience to date (B2B or B2C);
- Agency Management experience, supported by media planning and creative briefing skills;
- Superior written and verbal communications skills;
- Passion, drive, tenacity and strong stakeholder management skills at all levels of business (both internally & externally);
- Good commercial acumen with excellent planning & organisational ability; &
- Highly developed IT literacy with solid reporting and analytical expertise.
Test the waters today and apply in confidence via the online function.