|Location:||Karratha, Port Hedland, Tom Price|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Heavy Duty Fitter.
We are looking for highly motivated Heavy Duty Fitter to be part of a busy and diverse team whilst gaining and developing your experience and knowledge on CAT machinery and systems. These roles are ongoing and will see you working autonomously as well as part of a team providing ongoing customer support on our traditional Caterpillar mining and construction fleet. You will be directly working with the customer to provide maintenance solutions and warranty support when required.
Based at Christmas Creek working a 2/1 roster FIFO ex Perth
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with a minimum of 5 years post trade experience
- Previous experience with mining equipment essential
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in an isolated and remote environment
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
- Ability to work successfully within a team, autonomously and unsupervised
- Current C Class Licence (HR Preferred)
What we offer:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates