|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity exists for a full-time permanent Senior Support Advisor to join our friendly Home and Community Care team, providing support for the Hunter and Central Coast region.
Reporting directly to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of Support Advisors to provide a high standard of practice, by fostering good working relationships and providing consultation, advice and case management support.
Key responsibilities include;
- Providing cost effective, evidence based and goal orientated case management while working in partnership with clients to achieve positive outcomes reflecting meaning and purpose for the client
- Supporting the Area Manager in monitoring the standards of case management within the Home and Community Care Team
- Ensuring Uniting Home Care Packages (HCP) targets are achieved and maintained
- Balancing self-management and consumer directed care with duty of care and organisational capacity to deliver services
- Lead Practice in Case Management and change management support
Skills and Experience
Key to the success in this role is the demonstrated ability in the below skills and experience;
- Tertiary qualifications in Aged Care/Social Welfare sector or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated supervisory and team leadership experience in Aged care
- Well-developed understanding and delivery of case management experience in Aged care
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Full Drivers Licence and access to your own
- comprehensively insured vehicle
- Strong commercial skills and customer service focus
- Post Graduate qualifications in Case Management or relevant field
- Knowledge of Health or Community Aged Care Services or Home Care
Benefits & culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Further to this we offer:
- Salary Packaging Benefit with $15900 tax free income per year
- Varied career paths across our broad organisation
- Structured training and development opportunities
- Work with an organisation that has a positive impact on clients and communities
Don't miss this exciting opportunity and APPLY NOW!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks.