|Job Type:||Full Time|
It's all about you!
You will plan and execute Small to Medium Business (SMB) product and initiatives across all Consumer Sales channels to achievement of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP). Your role will take a lead in implementing the best in class execution strategy for the SMB category to grow contribution and profitability of category within each Sales Channel.
The role requires your experience and ability to execute projects and tactical channel initiatives to support the SMB AOP targets and will also provide leadership to virtual team within Sales division to drive SMB channel capability development and the GTM execution to ensure to achieve AOP.
A key area of focus will be to ensure all SMB products and sales initiatives are executed seamlessly into consumer channels (e.g.Optus retail, Telesales, webchat teams). You will work proactively with the channels to ensure initiatives are embedded and will continually look for areas of opportunity to improve with a view of increasing SMB sales performance.
You will report into the SMB GTM team however you will will have a dotted line in the ‘ Sales Execution Team ‘ that sits within Consumer sales – this team is the prime point of contact between the Channel Management teams for Sales, Product Marketing, Commercial, Operations and Customer Service business units.
Your key ingredients for succuss...
- Min 3 years’ experience in a Postpaid Sales/Marketing role within Telco (a strong preference), with communications and enablement background ideal;
- Demonstrated track record in meeting and exceeding targets, driving operational and customer journey outcomes at a national level across multi-channel service businesses;
- Advanced internal & external stakeholder management skills, able to confidently work with senior leadership stakeholders in a complex environment;
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills including the ability to lead, negotiate, influence and work collaboratively with others to make decisions;
- Excellent practical understanding of sales and operational principals, plus top relationship building at leadership levels;
- Proactive, creative, with solid interpersonal and strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically, effective decision maker with strong planning and organisational skills; &
- High level Excel, PowerPoint and storytelling skills, with Tableau and IBM Cognos Analytics highly advantageous.
Please apply in confidence via the online link.
Optus is a place where we let you do you. Whether you’ll be working in our corporate offices or in a retail store, we are a highly collaborative workplace, and offer a range of perks such as:
A competitive salary
Discounts on products and services
Ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities
Up to five days of Volunteer Leave per year
Flexible work options
We understand that flexibility means different things to different people. We are proud to offer a variety of options to work in different ways, such as flexible hours, remote working, job share and part-time. Please talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us - we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching #OptusLife on LinkedIn.
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.