|Job Type:||Full Time|
It's all about you!
Complementing the Optus Small & Medium Business (SMB) Marketing function, you will focus on Propositions, Project management and Channel Go-to-Market (GTM) for all business products. You will be supporting the function for the successful delivery of strategic and tactical projects ensuring all activity is well executed with simple, effective and consistent messaging, in line with brand guidelines.
Additionally, you will be responsible for delivering best in class execution into all internal, sales and marketing channels in accordance with commercial goals.
Core responsibilities include -
- Build and maintain all Steering Committee project planning, actions and risk trackers for all Product and Mandatory communications;
- Support the GTM team on the delivery of all business artefacts related to CIS, CAF and SFOA;
- Build briefing program for all stakeholders and lead regular steering committee updates, minutes and circulars;
- Manage the sign off process for all artefacts in the Optus mandatory framework;
- Successfully support the execution of all SMB sales activities and launches into all sales channels - Telesales, Web Chat, Retail, Business and Online (via Tribes);
- Ensure Sales Channel execution checklists across retail and business are strictly adhered too and artefacts delivered on time;
- Creating all Channel Execution, Frontline Enablement Sales Guides & Tools and working closely with marketing on point of sales material;
- Channel Sales Capability and Coaching, plus tracking of SMB sales performance, using insights to understand performance gaps;
- Work closely with the channel leads and SMB Sales to ensure robust Sales Plans are in place across all channels;
- Execute special Project activity including issue resolution initiatives, mandatory communications and play a role in problem solving business issues;
- Be the contact for legal and regulatory issues and support the resolution of escalated issues and risks identified as part of program activity or BAU operations.
This role will work most closely with the Retail Operations and Enablement teams, followed by SMB Sales and Service Channels, Product management, Mass Market Sales, Legal and Regulatory, Corporate affairs and SMB Marketing.
Your success will be measured by adherence to delivery milestones, customer acquisition and revenue targets, zero compliance issues and NPS.
What makes you perfect for the role?
- Minimum 3 years' professional experience in a Product / Project delivery role with a focus on Product Development/Product Marketing;
- Experience in developing GTM plans to maximise product launch success, with tertiary qualifications in relevant business discipline preferable;
- Strong Product/Project Management and analysis skills and experience - from concept to execution;
- Excellent planning, communication & presentation skills with solid business acumen;
- Dynamic decision making, problem solving mindset, highly organised, accountable & calm under pressure;
- Advanced stakeholder management skills at all levels of business;
- High degree of initiative, attention to detail, flexibility to handle changing priorities; &
- Autonomous, very comfortable taking accountability.
Please apply in confidence via the online function.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Heads Up! Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.