|Job Type:||Full Time|
Risk and Compliance is a major focus at ING, and we are continuously investing in ways to ensure a great customer experience. We are looking for multiple Transaction Monitoring Quality Control Analysts to join our new team within Operations. You will be responsible for reviewing and investigating transaction monitoring alerts, whilst following Quality Assurance processes and procedures to maintain consistently high standards.
What are you going to do? You will…
- Identify, analyse and investigate money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion “red flags” and typologies
- Develop and update processes and procedures based on thematic findings from Quality Control results
- Be accountable for the quality and timeliness of results and feedback
- Provide quality checking, coaching and support, helping transaction alert handlers to develop required transaction monitoring skills.
- Motivate teams in an agile environment and lead and drive the Quality Control standards
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in retail banking/financial services in a risk related role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an AML specific role
- A vast track record working in the area of KYC or Financial Economic Crime
- Expert knowledge on what constitutes a good investigation and write up, clearly understanding internal and external stakeholder and regulatory expectations.
- Proven experience providing policy guidance in both a remediation environment as well as during times of local or global AML environmental legislative changes.
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)