|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join our Emulsion Production team in Cannington, WA. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operations involved in the manufacturing of bitumen emulsion using our industry leading state of the art emulsion plant, some plant maintenance and materials testing. They will also assist with the loading of trucks, maintaining a safe and clean work environment and any other tasks associated with the role.
- Forklift Licence
- Certificate 4 in Laboratory Techniques
- Knowledge of materials testing in a laboratory environment (desired)
- An excellent work ethic with high attention to detail
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- An enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ongoing training and support in the role as well as a competitive remuneration
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button below
Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
For more information please contact: Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759 – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Infrastructure Services.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.