|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time|
Diona is an award-winning business with a portfolio of high-profile projects built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in the design and construction of cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We are currently working on a Joint Venture for major water infrastructure capital delivery program in Adelaide and Regional South Australia and looking for an experienced Planner to be part of the operational support team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Planner for this project you will be responsible for the planning and scheduling functions for the Framework. While adhering to the Framework's Integrated Management Systems and Project Execution Plan, you will align the Joint Venture and our clients requirements to ensure new initiatives and reports are collected. Reporting to the Project Controls Manager you will also:
- Update schedules on a regular basis to accurately reflect current status of progress.
- Conducting monthly reporting functions for scheduled Framework and Project reports.
- Develop and maintain s-curve reports and provide overall progress reports and other matters related to schedule as required by the Framework Delivery Manager.
- Manage multiple projects at one time which can feed into the over Framework.
WHO YOU ARE
As a successful applicant you will have excellent ability to read technical drawings while competent in planning & organising work schedule. You will also have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Minimum five (5) years’ relevant industry planning/scheduling experience.
- Experience using Primavera Software P6 within an Enterprise environment.
- Knowledge and experience in resource and cost allocation and updating within Primavera P6 to produce functional reports for the project.
- Knowledge of risk management & project planning systems.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW to join the Diona team or contact the Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for more information.