|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous credit risk experience
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager Retail Credit Risk Assessment, this position will oversee the analysis and assessment of consumer lending submissions exercising a Delegate Approval Authority (DAA).
This position plays an integral role in ensuring the credit risk accepted by the bank is of an appropriate standard and structure whilst promoting a prudent credit culture across the dealer network.
The Credit Risk Assessment Manager will also contribute to credit policy development to assist BOQ in achieving our business strategy outcomes in terms of growing the right way.
To be successful in this role you will possess the below skills, knowledge and experience:
- A proven track record working within a similar position within a credit risk environment
- Extensive knowledge of the Responsible Lending Guidelines and related legislation
- The ability to apply the bank's lending policies and procedures whilst providing support and guidance to stakeholders
- Awareness of the indicators of financial distress, potential loss and fraud
- Financial statement analysis would be highly advantageous
- Highly effective influencing, conflict resolution and relationship management skills when communicating credit assessment outcomes.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.