About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking Inclusion Support Educators to join our team at Revesby Uniting Church Child Care Centre. We support families with education and childcare, including a preschool program. We are open long hours for children from birth to five years.
At Revesby Uniting Church Child Care Centre, we support families with education for their child, including a preschool program and extended hours of care. We value every child as an individual with a unique personality, interests and needs, so we can best help them to unlock and achieve their potential while enjoying their time in our care.
Our Service has a strong focus on inclusion and support for children with additional needs.
We invite applications for likeminded Educators to join our supportive team employed on a casual basis across consistent days.
This role requires flexible, motivated and sensitive nurturing professionals who are eager to work collaboratively within the team to support inclusion of all children and their families/carers. Experience working with children with developmental delays and disabilities desirable but not essential.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
What you need to succeed:
- Must hold a Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Some experience and/or training in inclusion support is preferred, with a passion to build your skills in this area.
- Have sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework
- Must hold a current WWCC and First Aid Certificate
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
- Have a sunny personality with a positive attitude.
If you want to become a part of our positive and respected working environments, do not hesitate to apply now, or contact Alex Sullivan from Uniting’s Early Learning Talent Acquisition Team on; 0466 801 937 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.