|Location:||Northern Beaches Council|
Bring your ideas to this inspiring team where Children come first!
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for new and experienced team members with a spark for the job, who enjoy working with toddlers and preschool aged children. If you are a committed Educator that is not afraid to get on the children’s level and engage in play to provide both the support and hands on activities that children need to thrive – We want to hear from YOU!
Uniting Early Learning are currently seeking adaptable and inspiring Educators to join their team on a casual basis at Uniting St John's Child Care Centre. We want to continue to grow as a committed team of educators that provide a nurturing environment that fosters a child led rhythm to learning. Catering to the individual needs and interests of our children, our Educators work alongside our children and encourage kids to be in the moment.
Every child is actively and consistently supported to engage in the programs we offer with supported inclusion of children with additional needs. We are excited to welcome Educators to become a part of our unique team.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking Early Learning Educators to work on a casual basis and join our progressive team.
Your key duties will include:
- Aiding room leaders and ensuring children’s safety
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Being able to bring your own ideas and get involved
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
- Maintaining Work Health and Safety always
- Facilitating Play Based Learning
What do I need to succeed?
- Certificate III in Early Learning (minimum)
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF
- Must hold a current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Strong interpersonal skills (approachable, go-getter, positive attitude)
- Reliable and adaptable team player, who is willing to work across our service.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.