|Location:||New South Wales|
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Diploma Qualified Advanced Educator to become a part of our welcoming and supportive team at Uniting Kids Care Springwood Early Learning. Educating children from 2 - 5 years of age, you will bring with you your positive interactions with children and passion for inclusive early childhood practice and social justice.
At Uniting Kids Care Springwood Early Learning we pride ourselves on being a committed team of Educators that are proactively involved within our local community. Our team and broader community have grown and learnt together and we aim to continue this ethos through welcoming new Diploma Qualified Educators that will bring their ideas and drive, to ensure we continue to thrive in our supportive community.
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
Thriving begins with belonging!
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
As an active team member, you will be required to support the service in the provision of high-quality care and education for children. Your key duties will include:
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Participating in all aspects of the day to day running of the centre
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
What do I need to succeed?
- Diploma in Children Services (essential), with a minimum 2 years on the job experience
- Positive and optimistic outlook, friendly disposition
- A work history that demonstrates, recording observations, writing learning stories and supporting the planning of a successful curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Experience working with pre-school aged children
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Salary packaging – save money through less tax!
- Joining a dynamic team of educators and having continual mentoring career development opportunities
- Opportunity to set goals, and learn and grow together
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.