|Location:||New South Wales|
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Diploma Qualified Advanced Educator to become a part of our welcoming and supportive team at Uniting Kids Care Springwood Early Learning.
Educating children from 2 - 5 years of age, you will bring with you your positive interactions with children and passion for inclusive early childhood practice and social justice.
Our team and broader community have grown and learnt together and we aim to continue this ethos through welcoming new Diploma Qualified Educators that will bring their ideas and drive, to ensure we continue to thrive.
Further to this we offer:
- Contribute to ensuring the service continues to deliver quality education.
- Challenge your skills and knowledge in a leading NFP organisation.
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact both on our clients and the communities in which they live.
Your key duties will include:
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Participating in all aspects of the day to day running of the centre
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
What do I need to succeed?
- Diploma in Early Learning with relevant job experience
- Sound developmental knowledge and experience for observing, recording and planning.
- Understanding of Children’s Services Regulations, National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.