|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Multiple opportunities available
- 12 month fixed-term contracts
- Collaborative & challenging fast paced culture
Your new role awaits
You will be responsible for ensuring systems, process and project decisions are appropriately governed through clear stakeholder engagement across the end to end payroll environment as well as delivering a variety of regulatory or BAU projects into the payroll environment.
- Establish Payroll governance framework and associated forums
- Ensure decisions within the payroll end to end environment are appropriately governed - documented, stakeholders engaged and stored in a library for future reference and ease of use
- Lead all audit activity in payroll, working closely with Payroll consultants
- Delivery of a variety of payroll projects eg platform changes, acquisitions, divestments
Your skills & experience
- Experience in a large, complex payroll function
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence senior managers
- Strong project management, change management and organisational skills
- Understanding of Payroll risk and experience in strengthening control environment
- Ability to analyse data/information and think strategically to solve problems
- Strong SAP system knowledge - desirable
As part of the wider people team, your presence will be felt in all areas of the bank and help to create value through our people, communication and culture. Your role will contribute to shaping a workplace and culture which inspires people to be the best they can be.
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as “remote” due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.