|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Melbourne or Sydney location
- Deliver outcomes to an exceptional standard
- 12 month fixed-term contract
Your new role
Deliver payroll analysis activities including investigations and reconciliations, and act as a payroll SME to deliver both project and business outcomes to an exceptional standard. You'll provide essential support to ensure payroll requirements are met within defined Service Level Agreements, conduct quality reviews of payroll outputs and assist with the implementation and governance of continuous improvement initiatives.
You have strong analytical problem-solving skills and utilises insights and experience gained along with feedback from stakeholders to consistently look for process improvement opportunities.
What you will bring:
- Payroll experience in a complex corporate environment
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to pick up the phone and have a conversation
- Ability to interpret complex information and translate into accurate outcomes
- Outcome-oriented and be comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Experience with SAP Expert in Excel and similar systems
- Problem solving using a variety of HR solutions and tools to delivery HR strategy
- HR products, services and processes Operational excellence, including operations and customer-centric delivery
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.