|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting opportunity to join BOQ, working as part of the IT Architecture team
- Be part of a large scale digital banking transformation
Ready to join a business that's passionate about doing things differently?
Newly created role – based in Sydney CBD!
Reporting to the Head of Data Analytics, IT Strategy and Architecture, you will have the opportunity to work with a group of Enterprise and Solution Architects to support the digital transformation programme including product evaluation, technology impact assessments, solution overview and HLD, functional design oversight and application of standards to our projects and applications.
Specifically you will:
- Be responsible for the solution design and architecture of the digital project streams
- Evaluate 3rd party solutions, performing detailed technical assessments and advising the business on integration and technical fit into existing architecture landscape
- Interact with delivery teams to validate and construct solutions designs across the enterprise systems
- Participate in delivery projects to perform compliance checks and ensure product quality and alignment with IT principles
- Partner with business and technology subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technology solutions & strategic direction
- Present and evaluate high level project architecture & artefacts at a technology governance forum to ensure architectural and strategic fit
- Participate in and run design authority sessions evaluating proposed designs against established standards and architecture framework and principles.
- Work closely and collaborate with other Solution Architects, digital teams and Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers.
You will display a strong understanding of digital security frameworks with demonstrated experience in the digital technology space. In particular you will have experience with internet banking and/or mobile banking applications with a strong focus on the customer experience. Strong communication skills, an organised approach to daily tasks and experience working on software and hardware implementation projects will ensure you are successful in this role. You will have a strong knowledge of and background in different technologies focusing on consumer and business applications.
Naturally you will demonstrate;
- Demonstrated Experience with Azure (essential)
- Experience in the application of technology to business processes within the Banking industry (essential)
- Previous experience building mobile applications (essential)
- Extensive experience working in a technology related environment as a Digital Solution Architect, Solution Architect, and Functional Consultant, Developer or equivalent role
- Demonstrated experience implementing cloud solutions – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex solutions (multi-platform, multi-technology, 3rd parties).
- Experience working on integration technologies and a good understanding of API design patterns and frameworks, micro services, API gateways, API security etc.
- Possess an exceptionally strong technical and functional experience in Digital, Data, Marketing, CRM, mobile and Omni channel solutions
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycles.
- A degree in Computing or relevant industry experience.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please follow the links.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks